- Center for Community Transformation: Philippines
- Community Development Society: India (Nagpur)
- Diocese of Madras: India (Madras)
- Ecumenical Church Loan Fund (ECLOF): Peru
- Five Talents Uganda: Uganda
- GERHATI: Indonesia
- Mama Bahati Foundation: Tanzania
- Mothers’ Union: Burundi and Myanmar
- Semillas de Bendición: Bolivia
- Thika Community Development Trust: Kenya
- World Concern: South Sudan and Sudan
Why We Work in Partnership
Fighting poverty is not about us. We like to build connections, not structures. Unlike some other poverty-fighting initiatives, Five Talents is distinctly connected to stable, non-governmental organizations in the countries it serves, bolstering existing networks from which continued services can be made available. We prefer not to reinvent the wheel, which keeps program cost down, and program impact up!
Our partners on the ground not only know their communities, but have served them well over the years. With a deep knowledge of each country’s history and people, language and customs, these partners have the relationships and capacity to extend Five Talents’ unique savings and microcredit programs to their people. They are known, trusted, and respected, and we are grateful for the opportunity to come alongside them to provide funding and training to bolster the good work they already do.