Let's play a game!
Five Talents takes lots of wonderful photography in the countries where we work, and we share many of these photos in blog posts and on Facebook and Twitter. But some great pictures never see the light of day.
Over the coming weeks, we're going to turn some of these forgotten photographs into digital puzzles. Piece them together, and you could win framed versions for your living room wall.
The catch: You need to be quick – only the first two people to e-mail us a photo of the completed puzzle will win the framed print.
Here's how the game will work:
2. Collect the four puzzle pieces by saving them on your computer's desktop or by printing them out.
3. As soon as you have all four, arrange them on your computer's desktop -- or if you've printed them out, on a table -- so that, together, they complete the puzzle.
4. Take a digital photo of the completed puzzle. If you arrange the four images on your computer screen, the photo will look something like the above shot, taken from a cell phone camera. (To read more about the woman in the photo, Maxima, click here.)
6. We'll announce the winners on Monday, August 22.
7. We'll mail the framed photos by the end of the week.
Make sure you follow our Facebook or Twitter feeds closely beginning next week – that'll give you the best chance of winning the framed print.