For the past twenty years, Five Talents has helped Episcopal and Anglican churches empower new entrepreneurs to start their own small businesses in some of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable communities. In this workshop, you’ll learn answers to the following questions when serving the poor in Jesus’ name.
- What does it mean for missions to honor the talents and dignity of the poor, especially women who often have no “voice?”
- How are churches building strong communities and nurturing peace and reconciliation in areas of conflict such as South Sudan?
- What does it means to empower poor communities to use their own resources for good?
- How can cross-cultural mission be oriented around indigenous communities and strengthening local leaders?
- How can your church get involved?
Join us at Virginia Theological Seminary in Alexandria, Virginia. Click here to learn more.